today I got a 520c(Its a write off ,and i can copy all mine and Kurts lyrics
on the adobe thingy,plus write the uhhm GREAT AMERICAN NOVEL)and I did a few
posts under Bunny Jak-and a secret one-but bugabo2 c’mon down,Apathy did you
get your check? thanks….Carrrrllllaaa Im going to Raleigh but write if you
want ,maloney get over it ALL MEN SUCK,why’d he do that to me in
Detail’s-when I never did it to him?
Oh yeah then we made up …and he called back…God I hope New Orleans is
bigger than I think…nothing personal…just nothing to make up beyond,lets
not have a war,wich I should congrtulate you guys on fully moting the
duran/ninsters,I laughed all fucking day….I can like, control the world on
this thing. Onica can we talk lyrics here? ill buy a walkman for the Plane
and write down what i get…its so fuzzy-he did believe it was me tho he
wrote me a nice (230$) note….Fried milk hi and FUCK OFF that wy this gets
deleted tonite,im mixing unplugged right now- Dont worry about satansasha
shes probably never been nackstage to NIN in her life and can barely get a
photo pass from”Fad” magazine- wich in my chub years iwas actaully on the
cover…Carla…SHERYL CROW???? I’m bringing out Miraanda sex Garden,it
was a
cd ole TR had and they are girls and they DO use samplers,were gonna do
J.Divisions “No Love Lost” cos’ I mean it, as you can gather, nice of the
pighead to have second thoughts and call the writer back- christ,
manipulative careerist ok fine, how about “SURVIVE THIS ONE FUCKING DAY”
more
appropriate- n tes write me im a computer geek now.
****spottings yesterday V Fair shoot(BOOOO HISSS) well Maddonnas spy Ingrid
made off w/ the polaroids- niiiiiccce. Richard Gere came, he saaid he’d
personally write me a letter to meet His Holiness D.Llamma& Elastica doing
pictures in front, I was an ANGEL,THE HAIR WAS INSANElike old grecian/Roman
matron /Botticelli matrons,OK Gere ,OK he is sexyOK? I totally didnt want to
think that and it was an after thought he is so full of light-his eyes are
waaayyy bigger in real life …mixing this last of Kurtee song….”I am
walking in the piss fdgf fg dddddddd ccsabcdd efgghijklmnop qasdddddo it
wasn’tlittle lady that splendid? okay bye Courtneyxxxx(Donitas boyfriend
died
on the bus in the uk RIP umba(?) I love you Donita) …Oh yeah and Elastica
were doing a shoot yesterday,Justine is a fox-me n callie got drunk 5am in
Kensington and sang “Girls and Boys” outside her and the Blur guy’s “flat”-I
guess it really was thiers cos the Blur guy looked outside and,um
,thought he
was having a nightmare…once again CARLA! SHERYL CROW?????xxxxx
Thursday, March 9, 1995
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment