its a single we did- its coming out### Paris asked me some q and a and i said “cover b d eyes” as a JOKE”"”"”" jesus h lron nichirin
its gonnamake me do barbara, i swear!!!! ve tried to avoid this shit but its destroying everything……….we have a plan so im gonna allow it to be carried out
Thursday, February 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(21)
-
▼
February
(10)
- BAH BAH, I say!
- Lisa is not insanely erratic or even the mprov que...
- "BAD" reviews
- I was put in sixth grade at 9- had no tits til i w...
- the word “JUNKIE”/ context/lemmingtonMakes it into...
- Oh Funexcept i break all my rulesokay so im full o...
- okay relationship makers
- relationship deal-breakers
- You guys are obsessedThere were 2 girls in 2002 th...
- [QUOTE=CarteBlanche]I make one post and suddenly I...
-
▼
February
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment