You guys are obsessed
There were 2 girls in 2002 they needed college money i promised it to them
i told my business manager to send i believe one 16 000 dollar and one 22 000 check
she didnt do it
boo fuckong hoo- why dont you go find dean and ask him to see if that 980,000 he spent on that amex has merit points
i dont want to see anymore shit from you or im kicking you off- its hard enogh to defend this site to emi
knock it off NOW
and brooke- escort them out for a month or so./
were fucking hand to mouth you ASSHOLES
Tuesday, February 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(21)
-
▼
February
(10)
- BAH BAH, I say!
- Lisa is not insanely erratic or even the mprov que...
- "BAD" reviews
- I was put in sixth grade at 9- had no tits til i w...
- the word “JUNKIE”/ context/lemmingtonMakes it into...
- Oh Funexcept i break all my rulesokay so im full o...
- okay relationship makers
- relationship deal-breakers
- You guys are obsessedThere were 2 girls in 2002 th...
- [QUOTE=CarteBlanche]I make one post and suddenly I...
-
▼
February
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment