Lisa is not insanely erratic or even the mprov queen- but it wasa fucking scary thing- its called :”"courtney love”" wich fucks me up/\
my guitar sound onstage was ridiculously bad bad bad/sam went to fast forgot the sex/ and divina pllays bettter than any bassist after Corgan/ blame ME if orgot alot of lyrics….malibu was seamless and so was plump/ all the album already songs were perfect mussically- lisa is by definition an absouloute great SOLID player= we need emilieautumn.com to come out and put her viola,cello and brilliance to the texture…..then shuddup okkayy??
Paris Hilton covering ‘Betty davis eyes’ on her new record…BLEH
Thursday, February 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(21)
-
▼
February
(10)
- BAH BAH, I say!
- Lisa is not insanely erratic or even the mprov que...
- "BAD" reviews
- I was put in sixth grade at 9- had no tits til i w...
- the word “JUNKIE”/ context/lemmingtonMakes it into...
- Oh Funexcept i break all my rulesokay so im full o...
- okay relationship makers
- relationship deal-breakers
- You guys are obsessedThere were 2 girls in 2002 th...
- [QUOTE=CarteBlanche]I make one post and suddenly I...
-
▼
February
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment