Friday, July 6, 2007

Paris setlist

Big Love
Nearby at the Givenchy headquarters on the Avenue Georges V, Riccardo Tisci hosted a private Courtney Love concert for a small group of friends including Emmanuelle Seigner, Roman Polanski, and Hedi Slimane. "I don't really do the 'star' thing, but I loved Courtney's music when I was young, and she's a fan of Givenchy," said Tisci. "When we met a few months ago, we really hit it off and decided to put together a concert to celebrate the release of her new CD." As Love took the stage to perform songs from the forthcoming Nobody's Daughter in a couture dress from the previous day's show, she warned the audience that she hadn't been onstage for seven years: "We might be good or we might suck," was her official estimation. The crowd came down on the side of the former.

-STYLE.COM
Samantha
Malibu
Sunset Marquis
Stand Up Motherfucker
PCH
Celebrity Skin
Never Go Hungry
For Once In Your Life
Happy Ending Story
Northern Star

No comments:

Blog Archive